Sunday 2 October 2016

Welcome autumn!

Happy October to my amazingly awesome fellow psoriasisers!!! Also, sending warm wishes and kind regards to all 😍

How is everyone adjusting to the weather changes around the world? Or, maybe not if some of you generally live in hot or humid country(s). Whatever the circumstances and/or situations we will try our best to keep moving forward, as always I hope so 😊

And, most importantly try our sincere best to minimize stress in our lives. I understand and genuinely do empathize that it is difficult, as stress is a huge part of all of our lives. But, for the sake of our health especially for us psoriasisers we have to try that much harder to minimize our stress. Why? Because stress is one of the biggest triggers of psoriasis. So, for the sake of our health and well-being we can at least try 😊

In two weeks, I will have my regular follow-up appointment with my dermatologist. Definitely, I will keep all of you updated.

I regularly see my page views as well as keep track of my audiences, and it is not lost on me that so many of you are finding my blog beneficial in some way. This makes me really happy. I honestly cannot express how touched I am by this. My heart-felt, genuine, and sincerest appreciation as well as gratitude to each and everyone 😍 (virtual hugs 😊).

Keep staying positive and no matter how difficult don't lose hope that we will recover and get through this. My best wishes and regards to all of you.


Much love, respect, and appreciation always,

💞



No comments:

Post a Comment